Western Canada Adventure
Truly a trip of a lifetime! A 14 day
photo safari of British Columbia and Jasper park, Alberta. See some
of the most magnificent mountains, oceans, waterfalls and wildlife.
Safe optional adventure activities included.
July - August
(Flexible, leisurely, for anyone in good health)
Arrival Day: Vancouver welcome party in hotel
- Drive up Howe Sound to Whistler, seeing Shannon
Falls (fifth highest in the world), giant trees, optional rock climbing
or hiking over ocean fjord
- Lillooet gold panning or white water rafting
- Wells Gray Park - volcanoes, mineral springs, canoeing.
Awe inspiring Mount Robson Park
- Sight seeing and canoe trip in Jasper Park
- Sight seeing in Jasper park
- Drive remotest part of Yellowhead highway to the
heart of the North, Prince George, watching out for moose, caribou,
- Alpine flowers, mountain hiking on Hudson Bay's
Mountain in Smithers
- First Nations totem poles. K'San village.
Hot springs visit
- Too gorgeous to describe Prince Rupert / Port Hardy
inside passage and whale watching ferry trip
- Horne lake caves, petroglyphs on Vancouver Island
- Visit to Victoria and shopping on Granville Island,